The Hire Process
We've been hiring Highland and formal wear for over 30 years. We're a family-run business so our process will be more personal than high street outlets. This is how it works:-
1. Choose what you'd like to hire and give us your sizes:
- We have a wide range of Kilts, Trews, Jackets & Waistcoats, complete Outfits, and Accessories to hire - for both Men and Boys
- Make your selection online or call or visit us (by appointment) - the choice and prices are all the same.
2. As standard, our hire period is up to 6 days (inclusive) - normally Tuesday to Tuesday. However, we can usually accommodate additional days, if agreed in advance, for +10% of the hire cost per day.
3. If you order online, we'll call you back to ensure we have your event date and card details as security in case of any loss, damage or delay in returning. We will normally only ask for a card deposit if sending outside of the UK.
4. All hire clothing and accessories are packaged beautifully in our special cases. We also include full instructions on how to wear.
5. Delivery and pick-up at the address and dates you specify will be by our trusted and fully-insured courier (please see shipping costs here). Alternatively, you are welcome to collect and return to our showroom in Kings Cross, London (by appointment) - in which case there are no shipping costs.
Please read our Hire Policy for all terms and conditions before hiring with us.